Address: 417 Main Street, Delafield, WI 53018
The fish hatchery was constructed as part of Wisconsin's program to replenish local bodies of water after concerns they were being over-fished. In addition to the building, the grounds included six ponds and more than 1,400 feet of pipe line. The building featured two interior concrete tanks. Fish that were bred on the site include walleye and bass.
The hatchery served its original purpose until 1953, when it was converted into a research center. In 1980, the state deeded the site to the city and has since been used for public recreation.
Baseball diamond, soccer fields, pavilion, play structure, sand volleyball, off-street parking
To Rent the Building for events please call City Hall - (262) 646-6220 for assistance.