Attractions in Delafield
Close to it all. Far from expected.
You can find attractions in Delafield for every mood in Delafield. Desire a bit of history? How about an outing on one of the bike trails for those with an adventurous style. Or just a lively festival or event to keep your energy high, It’s all here and waiting for you. Make plans to stay in Delafield and take it all in.
Learn more about these attractions and events:
- Historical Attractions - Ten Chimneys, Hawks Inn Museum, St. John's Military Academy, Old World Wisconsin, Nashotah House, and Cushing Memorial Park.
- Recreation - Peddle some of Delafield's best bicycle trails, hiking, cross country skiing (with lit and man made snow trails), curling, ice skating and more!
- The Parks - Lapham Peak, Naga-Waukee County Park, Nashotah County Park, Glacial Drumlin Trail, Ice Age Trail, and City of Delafield Parks.
- The Lakes - Located in an area called, "Lake Country," Delafield is home to Nagawicka Lake and near 30 other lakes for endless fun on the waters.
- Annual Events and Attractions - Delafield Antique Show, Farmers' Market, Waukesha BluesFest Music & Art Festival, Classic Car Show, Fright Hike, and close to it all -- enjoy Milwaukee events such as Summerfest, Wisconsin State Fair and Milwaukee professional baseball, basketball, and hockey.
- Music, Art and Theatre - The Delafield Arts Center, Summerstage Outdoor Theatre, Lake Country Art Festival, Waukesha BluesFest Music & Art Festival, The Delafield Block Party: Food and Music Festival, Spring and Fall Art Walks, and close to it all -- enjoy well-known Milwaukee attractions such as Summerfest and the Milwaukee Art Museum.
- Events Calendar - Use the calendar to aid in planning your vacation to Delafield, Wisconsin. Check out the calendar of events for upcoming happenings in the Delafield area.
Delafield, Wisconsin is 30 minutes west of the City of Milwaukee, making Delafield an ideal place to stay for to enjoy some of the hottest summer events in Milwaukee such as Summerfest – the "World’s Largest Music Festival" and the Wisconsin State Fair, and Milwaukee's favorite professional baseball team. Make your hotel reservations in Delafield and ride the Delafield shuttle buses from the Naga-Waukee Park and Ride (just off I-94 and Hwy 83) to the front gates of the Summerfest grounds and the Wisconsin State Fair. Learn more »
Make your travel plans today to stay in the City of Delafield, Wisconsin.